This comprehensive and authoritative dictionary is specially compiled for learners of English, teachers, translators and general readers. First of its kind published by Oxford, it draws upon the Press's rich and varied tradition of publishing trusted dictionaries throughout the world.
- Includes over 50,000 entries and related phrases and idioms
- Covers a wide range of scientific and technical vocabulary
- Lists words relevant to the Indian subcontinent
- Gives accurate pronunciation in both English and Hindi
- Provides detailed meanings and synonyms in English and Hindi
- Includes detailed notes on English grammar, vocabulary and usage